Our resort has cabins of varied designs carefully built into the natural surroundings of the forest, to take care of and to conserve their beauty. Made out of local wood by local carpenters and separated from each other, they offer privacy and warmth to the guests during their stay.
All of them include:
- Breakfast in the cabin and cleaning service daily.
- Complete bathroom with hairdryer.
- Complete kitchen with microwave, coffee machine, refrigerator, etc.
- Safe box.
- Cable TV, Wi-Fi internet and telephone.
- Each cabin has an individual parking place next to it.
The resort consists of seven closed hectares with native vegetation and small ponds and streams inviting exploration by guests, and attractions like a treehouse, woodcutting museum, and gazebo, as well as trails through the Fuegian forest.
From the resort there is also a view of the majestic Beagle Channel, its islands, and the city of Ushuaia.
The perfect place for relaxed vacations in the tranquillity of Fuegian nature.